Today I Googled

This is a blog for those who don't have a lot time, well... except when it comes to reading up on trivial information. FACT: I love learning. I love random information. I love google.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today I Googled Worst Movie Ever Made…


Google, what movie was the absolute worst brain child ever conceived?

Well I riffled through both peer reviews AND box office numbers to give me an all encompassing perspective on just how much and to what extent these movies failed as functional media…. I found some pretty astonishing results. Well lets just go ahead and get the number one spot out of the way so you can start breathing again… According to Box Office Review charts the biggest joke of the Silver Screen is a little gem starring the mouth of Brooklyn himself.. Eddie Murphy. The producers of “The Adventures of Pluto Nash” spent 100 million dollars to secure rights to the biggest piece of garbage to ever grace the big screen. The film only grossed 4 million dollarss.. now I did the math (but only because it was an easy, even number) and assuming a ticket averages out at about $10 (this is being very generous mind you), that means 400,000 people still went to see this movie even though Murphy, himself, REFUSED to promote it! Haha, Wouldn’t it be cute if these people all got together for a little reunion.. maybe over a bucket of chicken and some watermelon, if you know what I’m sayin.. ; D (JK! Lots of love).
Okay, now on to the peer reviews for the “worst” movies of all time and these I just COULD NOT get behind… 1. Freddy Got Fingered, which I thought was the pinnacle of Tom Green’s career (and it happens to be one of my favorite movies, sooo suck it all you haters ; )). 2. Howard the Duck, alright maybe a little poor in taste considering it’s premised around a cheeky, chain smoking, beer guzzlin cartoon duck…. and maybe the surplus of duck puns can get slightly taxing for the standard viewer, but I thoroughly enjoyed the mind numbing confusion I felt while watching a space duck…. 3. KAZAAM…**gasp** : O

2 comments:

  1. lmao!! i thought you would be just as shocked as I!! Can you believe there are people out there like this??? Well not in my social circle I assure you!

    ReplyDelete