Today I Googled

This is a blog for those who don't have a lot time, well... except when it comes to reading up on trivial information. FACT: I love learning. I love random information. I love google.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Today I Googled Condiments


Google, what is the most popular condiment in the USA?

I had to change my Google wording from “popular” to “best-selling” to get actual quantitative results. You wouldn’t believe the people who really wanted ketchup to be the most popular, even if it wasn’t… “Baseball, apple pie, and KETCHUP that’s what defines ‘Merica”. Glad we have our priorities aligned with what it truly means to be a patriot of this country. Sorry fellas but I’ll see your ‘Merican and raise you a Mexican! The best-selling condiments are actually in this order:
1. Mayonnaise
2. Salsa
3. Ketchup
GROSS.....I.HATE.MAYONNAISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment