Today I Googled

This is a blog for those who don't have a lot time, well... except when it comes to reading up on trivial information. FACT: I love learning. I love random information. I love google.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today I Googled Toffee


Google, what exactly IS toffee?

My deepest apologies to anyone reading this, but I REALLY need to know! I LOVE toffee, I also love caramel and butterscotch…Google has taught me the rationale behind loving all three of these decedent goodies and that is… they are all virtually the same thing. The basic default for these three rich culinary creations is sugar/molasses and heat.. for toffee you just add butter to the mix and bake it at a higher temperature to make it crunchy, caramel- add milk and cook it slowly for a chewy texture, and butterscotch- exactly like toffee only cut the cooking time in half. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment