Today I Googled

This is a blog for those who don't have a lot time, well... except when it comes to reading up on trivial information. FACT: I love learning. I love random information. I love google.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today I Googled the Paramount of Kevin Bacon


Google, what the highest grossing Kevin Bacon flik?

Bela Lugosi was in Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein (1948) with Vincent Price; Vincent Price was in The Raven (1963) with Jack Nicholson ; Jack Nicholson was in A Few Good Men (1992) with Kevin Bacon. We all know the game… I actually copied the previous “6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Separation” example from Google because I for one ALWAYS get stuck on Tremors when fantasizing about Kevin Bacon… AND haven’t been able to find a correlation that links Tremors to Footloose so my mind technically has and autopilot default for the game rendering me absolutely defunct. Games aside, Kevin Bacon has already graced over 65 movies in his somewhat young career. His highest grossing film??? GOOGLE SAYS! (in a Family Feud-esque voice)Apollo 13 with co-star Tom Hanks was a box office smash in 1995 grossing over $355 million worldwide during its theatrical releases. I would like to end this blog by posing a question in honor of the late Harry Caray : “If you were Kevin Bacon… would you eat yourself??”

No comments:

Post a Comment