Today I Googled

This is a blog for those who don't have a lot time, well... except when it comes to reading up on trivial information. FACT: I love learning. I love random information. I love google.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today I Googled how to become a Notary.


Google, How does one become a notary?

FACT: You can become a notary for $16.95.

After filtering through tons of paperwork and government gibberish about the integrity of such a position, I found you can become a notary of public for an entire year for the low low price of $16.95. Fill out an application and mail it in with a check and a dream. Bada bing bada boom you got yourself a title!

Now we know!

2 comments:

  1. Google "Smallest Country in the World!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a notary once upon a time.....the mortgage company I worked for paid for it....

    ReplyDelete