Today I Googled

This is a blog for those who don't have a lot time, well... except when it comes to reading up on trivial information. FACT: I love learning. I love random information. I love google.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Today I Googled Gray


Google when do I use grey vs gray spelling?

This is an issue that came up during an email today when I realized I had no idea how to properly spell the color that is slightly lighter than black but way darker than white. The answer: either! They are the same word. The spelling most people use depends on region really; most Americans use gray while most other English language speakers (U.K., ect) use the spelling grey. Both are correct. (Crayola uses gray.. so I will go with them since everyone knows they invented color in the first place...)

No comments:

Post a Comment